A restaurant insurance policy is critical for every restaurant business owner. The daily grind with food service opens the door to may risk. Restaurant insurance can safeguard you and your business from countless complaints and lawsuits as well as repairs. It is your business and the last thing you need is an unplanned financial drain.
Before getting restaurant insurance, make sure you know the basics about your business. Take note that your location, the food and cuisine you serve, the size of your business, the number of employees, and the equipment you use are very important factors to consider when deciding to get restaurant insurance policy. You may also reflect on other things but these things are the basics.
At Imagica LPH we offer the following programs coverages for restaurant owners:
- General Liability – The general liability protects you from usual complaints filed by your customers. Accidents like when someone slips and gets injured inside your eating place can be covered by this policy.
- Food Contamination – In cases of food spoilage, this policy coverage will replace the total content of your freezer and refrigerator. It will also shoulder all other expenses pertaining to food.
- Property Liability – The property liability protects you and your property from fire and natural disasters such as earthquakes and floods.
- Automobile Liability – Your company vehicles and truck can now travel without hassle because the automobile liability insurance policy will cover vehicle accidents and break downs.
- Workers Compensation – This insurance policy protects you whenever one of your employees gets hurt while doing their job. This type of policy is usually required by state governments.
- Life Insurance – This kind of policy is beneficial to the restaurant owner. In case something happens to you, as the business owner, your family and successors will not be left without a clue on how to operate the business.
- Benefits Insurance – Protection for your health and wellness is peace of mind. We provide a variety of small business plans.
- Liquor Liability – No matter what type of liquor license you have, we can provide coverage to help mitigate this potentially costly risk.